Friday, April 28, 2006

Our monogram

So, I decided to start this so I don't have to clog up anyone's e-mail boxes with wedding ideas. Ya'll can just check here when you feel like and sound off on the comments.

After spending waaaaaaaay too much time looking at The Knot's wedding bios, I realized that a lot of people were having people make their monogram. My brilliant thought was "Hey, I'm a designer, I can do this." So I started on one.

I chose courier for the font because for some reason it's Jeremy's favorite font, and it is in one of my tatoos. Plus, it's got the typewriter feel, which kinda fits in with the newspaper stuff. But, here's what I came up with. It's nothing fancy, but I like it -- and Jeremy didn't complain too much about it so it's what we went with.

It'll probably go on the front of the programs and the unity candle (DIY is a big theme for this shindig so we can have the big reception). And now I think I can justify at least part of my college major.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:14 PM

    DO THEY MAKE THAT DRESS WITH UNDER
    WIRE SUPPORT...
    AND SINCE WHEN ARE YOU A WEDDING
    DESIGNER????
    LOOKS LIKE I"M GONNA HAVE TO PUT ON THE RITZ AND BUY SOME NEW DANCIN SHOES, ITS BEEN AWHILE BUT I CAN STILL SHAKE MY BOOTIE...
    I WILL BE DISAPPOINTED IF I DON"T GET A DANCE WITHJ THE BRIDE SO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE YOUR FLATS ON


    THIS IS FROM YOUR MOST FAVORITE SOON TOBE STEP-FATHER IN-LAW

    STEELE

    ReplyDelete