Wednesday, June 21, 2006

I ougtta be in pictures

So by some minor feat, the photographer search was not a headache. I did my research last week and managed to find a REALLY, REALLY good one in fewer than 24 hours that wasn't even booked for my date. So I booked her today.

I can't post any of her pictures up here, but check out her Web site: www.raeleytham.com. She also has a blog with some of her favorite photos: www.photosbyrae.blogspot.com.

She'll also be doing some engagement photos later on -- she and I decided it'd be a good idea to wait until it wasn't oppressively hot outside.

Now I've only got one big thing left: the DJ. But that I'm not as worried about because as long as they can play music, I'll be happy. And if worse comes to worse, we've got 2,000-plus albums at home, so we can just recruit someone to play 'em.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:45 PM

    Just a thought: If worse comes to worse, program some songs to your iPod and play them over the speakers. I've heard that's becoming a trend. And, it's cheaper.

    ReplyDelete